About the company
PVH is one of the world’s largest and most admired fashion companies, connecting with consumers in over 40 countries. Our global iconic brands include Calvin Klein, TOMMY HILFIGER and our heritage brands. Our 140-year history is built on the strength of our brands, our team and our commitment to moving fashion forward for good. It is our power. That’s the power of HPV.
About the ROLE
Support and assist the marketing team to ensure the delivery of quality content, fit for purpose and within budget for all brands in the PVH portfolio for Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting to the Content and Production Manager, you will have a business eye and incredible attention to detail, with the ability to understand the importance of brand management through aesthetics and tone of voice. Based at our Head Office in Banksmeadow 2019, this is a full-time hybrid role working from home and the office weekly.
duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the planning and delivery of final photographic and video assets by file and by brand, ensuring that all specifications and requirements are met
- Develop a strong partnership with our product divisions, sample warehouse and merchandising teams and liaise between the studio and product teams.
- Work with Studio Coordinator to ensure accurate and timely delivery of samples to studios and track sample availability against product listings/plans
- Assist in the implementation of campaign content production across the business
- Participate in strategy meetings to develop go-to-market content solutions for social media, brand and website
- Assist in maintaining shoot planning and talent bookings
- Contribute to content development across all channels including social media, EDM, photography, print and video
- Assist in the creation of final cultures and file exports for ABTL assets
- Assist in creating artwork and images for e-commerce site page design, features, banners, social and online advertising
Skills, experience and personal qualities
- Relevant higher education
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design, production, content creation or marketing
- Exceptional written communication skills and attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and keen sense of organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an adaptable communication style
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Suite experience; Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro
- Intermediate experience with the Microsoft Office suite; Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Creativity, balanced with strong commercial sensitivity
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
PVH is an equal opportunity employer and considers all job applicants based on their individual abilities and qualifications, ensuring a strong company commitment to inclusion and diversity.